BoostEdge now available in the network of CONFIG, international VAD
In order to expand its commercial presence in the EMEA region, ActivNetworks, the editor of BoostEdge, signed a partnership agreement with the Value Added Distributor Config. Activnetworks will now see its optimization and web acceleration (data & video) solution spread over France, Switzerland, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and the French-speaking Africa.
About this partnership, Serge CUESTA, CEO at ActivNetworks, says “Our partnership with Config allows us to rely on an experienced IT solution distributor. Their geographical reach will extend the success already experienced by our BoostEdge range in Europe and North America.”
Guillaume DEUNF, Marketing director at Config says “With the development of mobile and remote access to enterprise applications and web sites, our partners were anxious to meet a growing demand for Web access performance. We selected BoostEdge technology because it reduces the data flow up to 75% and divides response time up to 10. It is installed within the company or in the data center and requires no client software. The solution is efficient regardless of the device, the browser or network user access (DSL, 2G/3G, WiFi …). “
|• BoostEdge is a network appliance which reduces data volume (up to 75%) and accelerates web response time by 3 to 10 times.
• BoostEdge Entreprise Edition reduces data traffic to give businesses fast and secure access to their Cloud-based applications whatever device or networks access.
• BoostEdge Telecom Edition allows telecom operators to save infrastructure costs and raise the performance of their existing 2G/3G/4G and satellite DSL networks by dividing traffic by 3 (up to 6).
• BoostEdge is the result of over 50 man-years of industry leading research and expertise in application and network acceleration technologies. Thanks to the exclusive patent “Plug’ n Activ”, BoostEdge is installed without requiring modification of the servers, applications, DNS or networks.
Key Features :
- • Video streaming optimization (Stream pacing and on the fly compression)
- • Remote cache control
- • Load distribution (load balancing)
- • SSL Offload
- • Application Firewall (WAF)
ActivNetworks has been recognized as the pioneer and expert in accelerating and optimizing HTTP Web data traffic enabling easy access to business applications. ActivNetworks is recognized by Gartner as a “Visionary Vendor” in the market for Application Delivery Controllers (Soft ADC). The company has recently received Red Herring’s prestigious Top 100 Global Award. BoostEdge is deployed in more than 100 enterprises and operator networks worldwide and daily optimizes millions of connections.
For more information: www.activnetworks.com
1, rue de Terre Neuve, 91944 Courtaboeuf Cedex
Tel : +33 1 64 86 44 44
Mail : email@example.com
About Config :
Founded in 1981, Config is a value added distributor dedicated to VARs, integrators and IT consulting companies, offering a long-standing expertise in consulting, business and marketing support for security and backup solutions.
Config, which is headquartered in Paris, France, now has 65 employees, four subsidiaries (Switzerland, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria) and manages a network of 850 active channel partners.
Main brands available: BoostEdge by ActivNetworks – Cyberoam – Exceliance ‐ Gemalto ‐ Microsoft – Ncomputing – Nec -Quest – Ruckus Wireless – Trend Micro ‐ Ucopia – Zyxel
For more information :
32 rue de Cambrai, 75019 Paris
Tel : +33 1 58 70 40 10
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org